Lithium Mod 1.20.2 is one of the modern mods for Minecraft to optimize its performance and other features. Different systems in Minecraft need optimization mods like game physics, block ticking, and many more. The lithium Mod will maximize the characteristics of Minecraft and enhance its performance without changing the vanilla mechanics of the game. It will work wonders for both clients and serves as every client has multiple services. In addition, it will help improve the internal game server that uses the ticking world and gaming performances, even if you are a beginner.
Moreover, the lithium Mod is compatible with all computer types. If you have a low-end computer process, it will also work wonders. It can free up the computer’s processor to focus on improving the game’s frame rates and other responses.
The primary goal of Lithium Mod creators is to maintain the gaming behavior just like the Vanilla resource pack. Therefore the lithium Mod is suitable for almost every Mod server running the fabric and gives highly complex gameplay creations. The creators also have the continuous intent to keep the gameplay from Vanilla features as it attracts most of the players of Minecraft.
The game will run on an integrated server even if you are playing in single-player mode, and it will tick the world that your player is in the game. Through optimization by Lithium Mod, it will optimize the server side of the game and ensure free processor space for focusing on essential tasks of the game. It will result in better gaming performance and improved frame rates for increasing gaming results. If you are a multiplayer server player, you can also expect sizeable enhancements in ticking time along with the massive support to hardware for loading the entities and the player’s performance.
Different vital features in lithium Mod make it attractive for users. Some of the key features of Lithium Mod include:
- By installing the lithium Mod, you can notice significant entity collision or physics optimization improvements. It will reduce the collision resolution and make it simple for the players to identify the cuboid blocks. Moreover, it gives accurate algorithms for users to minimize the blicks number as it can make the game more tricky. However, reducing the block from checking every time, especially when all entities are moving quickly, is challenging.
- The other feature of lithium Mod includes the Mob AI optimizations. The creators use the event-based system for specific tasks to reduce processor usage in your computer. So the optimized Mob barons will select the tasks quickly through the AI system.
- It also gives chunk-loading optimization features. The temporary data structures in every block pallet make efficient changes. However, it also results in the TPS drops and players while players are exploring the terrain. Moreover, it leads the players to face load time issues. So some batches have verification operations to reduce the load time.
- With the help of lithium Mob, Mob cramming is less expensive while resolving the collisions between the blocks or entities. Furthermore, the players will take advantage of simple boxes involved in crashes and make them less harmful with better tick rates.
- The internal data manager of Lithium Mod is fantastic. The data manager will use the tracking features for some entity states and optimize its spread to avoid the expensive looking and reduce the speed. It will also enhance the game tick rates and boost its performance.
- Many optimizations are applied to the explosions and TNT, like reducing the lag and improving performance. In addition, the ray tracing feature of lithium Mob will give a better advantage at different steps in the game.
How to Install Lithium Mod?
How to install with Fabric?
To install fabric mods, you can follow these general steps:
- Install Fabric: Before installing any Fabric mods, you need to install the Fabric loader first. You can download it from the Fabric website (https://fabricmc.net/use/installer/).
- Create a mods folder: Create a folder called “mods” in the Minecraft directory. This is where you will put all your Fabric mods. (%appdata%/.minecraft/mods/)
- Download the mod: Make sure you download the version that matches your Minecraft and Fabric versions.
- Put the mods in the mods folder: Once you’ve downloaded the mods, move them into the “mods” folder you created earlier.
- Launch Minecraft: Launch the Minecraft launcher, select the “Fabric” installation from the drop-down menu, and click “Play“.
How to install with Forge?
Installing Forge mods requires a few steps, but the process is relatively simple. Here are the general steps to install Forge mods:
- Install Minecraft Forge: First, you need to download and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader. Go to the official Forge website (https://files.minecraftforge.net/) and download the latest version of Forge that matches your Minecraft version. Once downloaded, double-click on the .jar file to start the installer and follow the prompts to install Forge.
- Download the mod: Make sure you download the version that matches your Minecraft and Forge versions.
- Install the mod: Once you have downloaded the mod, navigate to your Minecraft installation folder (usually located in AppData/Roaming/.minecraft on Windows) and open the “mods” folder. Copy the mod file you downloaded into the “mods” folder.
- Run Minecraft: Launch the Minecraft launcher and select the Forge profile from the drop-down menu. Click the “Play” button to start Minecraft with the installed mod.
That’s it! Your Minecraft Mod should now be installed and ready to use. If you have any issues or errors, make sure to check that the mods are compatible with your version of Minecraft, and that you have installed them correctly.